What if I want to cancel my membership?
Do I need my membership card to access the Houses?
What do I do if I lose my membership card?
I’m going away for a few months, can I freeze my membership?
Can I choose when I start my membership?
Are my guests able to use the gyms, saunas and pools?
As a member, can I book a bedroom for a friend?
Is my partner allowed to use my membership?
Does my membership automatically renew?
How do I propose a member?
Can I upgrade my membership?
Can I bring my dog to the Houses?
Am I able to visit other Houses if I'm a Local House member?
If you'd like to visit another House, please speak to your membership manager in advance of your visit and they'll try to accommodate you. If you would like to upgrade to Every House membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is parking available for cars or bikes at the Houses?
Can I visit Little Beach House Malibu?
What if my guests arrive before me?
Can I add more people to my guest list?
Can I get a parcel delivered to the Houses?
What payment options are available?
How can I host a members' event for my brand at one of the Houses?
As a member, can I book a bedroom for a friend?
How do I book a bedroom?
Can I book private events at the Houses?
How do I book a table at the Houses?
Screenings and events
Will event bookings show up in my calendar?
How does the screenings booking system work in the UK?
• This fee will then be redeemable at the cinema bar on the day of the screening when members present their booking confirmation email.
• Screenings go live for booking at midday, one week before the screening date. This has been reduced from the previous two-week booking period in order to give members greater control over their diaries.
• From the point of release, there will be a 24-hour period to register for the screening lottery. This is designed to alleviate a rush to request seats.
• When registering for the lottery, members will be asked to confirm their payment information. This can be the account registered with their membership, or another account. No money is taken at this point.
• Once you’ve registered, you will be notified via email that you are in the lottery.
• At the end of the 24-hour period, the lottery randomly allocates members to the guest list. Allocated members will be notified by email and a fee of £5 per attendee (£3 per attendee for family screenings) will be taken from their registered payment account. Those members who don’t receive a guest list place will not be charged.
• The waiting list for screenings will be capped at a size that corresponds to the room’s capacity. This is to provide greater clarity about available places for each screening.
After the guest list has been determined, a second lottery randomly selects members to be allocated waiting list places, up to the cap.
• Members who receive a waiting list place will be notified by email. No funds will be taken from members on the waiting list.
• If you no longer wish to attend the screening, simply cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the screening and any fees paid will be refunded to your account. Cancellations can be made via the SH.APP or the members’ website.
• Up to 24 hours before a screening, if a member on the guest list cancels their place, a member on the waiting list will be automatically promoted to the guest list. The promoted member will be notified by email and £5 per attendee will be taken from their account.
• The waiting list expires 24 hours before the screening. This is to ensure members are not promoted to the guest list and charged without sufficient time to cancel.
• The guest list closes four hours before the screening starts. Any members who cancel after this period will not be reimbursed their £5 fee.
• At the screening, after members have registered their attendance, they will be able to claim their fee back at the cinema bar by showing their booking confirmation email.
• If you have any issues with the screenings booking process, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
How does the Screening Lottery work?
- Screenings go live at noon, two weeks before the screening date
- From the point of release, there will be a 24-hour period to register for the Screening Lottery. This is designed to alleviate a rush to request seats.
- Once you've registered, you will be notified online and via email that you are in the lottery. This new part of the process will increase the possibility of members securing a seat.
- At the end of the 24-hour period, we will randomly allocate seats for the screening
- Once the lottery has been drawn, members allocated a guest-list spot will be informed by email
- Those who don't receive a place on the guest list will automatically receive a place on the waiting list. The waiting list will comprise all members who registered their interest, but were unsuccessful in the draw.
- As with the existing process, emails will be sent to all members on the guest list 48 hours ahead of the screening asking them to confirm or cancel their seat. If a member does not respond to this email within 24 hours of receiving it, we will presume you don’t want to come and your place will be cancelled from the guest list.
- If a guest-list spot is cancelled, a member on the waiting list will be promoted. You will be notified by email if this is the case.
- If you have any issues with the Screening Lottery process, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Four hours before each screening is held, we will close the waiting list and confirm all places. If you haven't been notified by this time, it means the screening is now full.
Are members' screenings complimentary?
All members’ screenings outside the UK are complimentary. Members’ screenings in UK sites require a £5 deposit for each allocated seat, which can be redeemed at the cinema bar on the day of the screening. Please arrive on time. If you’re late, we reserve the right to offer your seat to another member.
Can I view events at all my favourite Houses?
How many guests can I bring to an event?
How do I cancel an event or screening?
Do I need to wear a face covering?
Are my guests allowed to come to the gym with me?
Can I bring my own personal trainer to the gym?
How do I cancel a gym class?
You can cancel a class from the event page or within the app's My Bookings section. Gym and House Ride classes must be cancelled at least four hours in advance. If you are attempting to cancel after the cancellation window has expired, the cancel option will not be displayed within the event details and you will need to phone the House directly.
Can I cancel paid-for gym/House Ride classes?
To receive a refund, paid-for gym classes and House Ride sessions must be cancelled at least four hours in advance within the app's My Bookings section, on the event page, or by calling the House direct.
Once the cancellation window has expired, you will only be able to cancel your place by calling your local House directly. You won't be able to cancel via the app or online.
Refunds will only be processed when cancellation is triggered ahead of, or within, the cancellation window, which is four hours before the gym/House Ride class.
What payment methods are accepted?
How do I cancel free gym classes?
Free gym/House Ride classes must be cancelled at least four hours in advance. You can do this via the My Bookings section on the app or by calling the House.
Once the cancellation window has expired, you can only cancel your class by calling your local House directly – you won't be able to cancel via the app.
One month notice is required for any changes to the Soho Active memberships.