Save the date for Soho House Festival 2023
It’s official, we’ll be back at west London’s Gunnersbury Park next summer for the member event of the year on Thursday 6 and Saturday 8 July
Tuesday 22 November 2022 By Soho House
Thursday 6 July and Saturday 8 July 2023
2pm to 10.30pm
Gunnersbury Park, west London
Soho House Festival returns in 2023 for two separate days of musical acts, entertainment, and all the signature, unlimited food and drinks you know and love. West London’s Gunnersbury Park will be the festival’s home once again, with tickets going on sale to members in February 2023.
Already feeling excited about next summer? Check out our Soho House Festival 2022 highlights and what we loved about the festival’s food and drinks, including the epic barbecue and member favourites such as Pen Yen and Pizza East.
We will announce our first headline acts early next year, with the full line-up revealed in May.
Tickets go on sale to members in February 2023. Here’s everything you need to know about booking:
• Soho House members will be able to buy up to four tickets each (for themselves and up to three guests)
• As always, tickets include access to the festival, headline music acts, entertainment and unlimited food and drinks throughout the day (read: all the grilled lobster and House cocktails you could possibly desire)
• All Soho House members in the UK will be emailed a unique access code in February 2023, allowing them to purchase up to four tickets for Soho House Festival
• Soho House members from outside the UK should register HERE to receive an access code
• Tickets cost £275 each for regular members, and £210 each for Under 27 members (plus a booking fee of £5.50 per ticket)
• There will be an allocation of tickets available for Soho Friends members too, priced at £325 each (also plus a booking fee of £5.50 per ticket). Soho Friends members can purchase up to four tickets (for themselves and up to three guests)
• There will be a payment plan option available in February to enable members to spread the cost of tickets across three instalments
The Garden Tent
The Garden Tent at Soho House Festival will host a limited number of tables of 18 and 30 in a private area of the arena with a fully stocked bar and table service. Tables include entry to the festival for 18 or 30 people. To register your interest, please email email@example.com.
Every year, Soho House Festival helps us raise funds for charitable causes. In 2023, the festival will be supporting the newly launched The Soho House Foundation and War Child UK, the only specialist charity for children affected by conflict.
Soho House Foundation aims to fund and empower creatives from underrepresented groups to flourish by providing grants to charitable organisations worldwide. The foundation will also donate funds to support communities local to Soho House and to aid disaster relief.
War Child UK was the partner for Soho House Festival from 2013 to 2017 – in those six years, £325,000 was raised, which has helped support thousands of children affected by war.