We offer memberships to people who can make a lasting contribution to the creative industries, but have a financial barrier
The Soho Fellowship programme gives complimentary Every House and Soho Works memberships to diverse creatives who have financial barriers to accessing our spaces. One Fellowship membership is awarded quarterly per House, chosen in conjunction with our global Inclusivity Board advisors.
Memberships are awarded on merit, based on the strength of an impactful creative project that can be further progressed by having a Soho House or Soho Works membership.
Soho Fellows receive:
• A year’s complimentary Every House and Soho Works membership
• Special rates on food and drink during selected times
• Ongoing support from local membership teams and Inclusivity Board advisors to ensure their membership is used to its full potential, and that it supports their creative projects
• An additional two years of membership post fellowship with 50% off membership fees
We require Soho Fellows to:
• Make progress with their creative project as described in their application
• Engage in both our digital and physical spaces
• Provide quarterly updates on how the programme is helping them achieve their goal
• Attend quarterly cohort sessions
• Collaborate with us on content or programming to highlight their work