Our entry-level training programme provides you with the practical skills, training, support and qualifications needed to start your career
Soho Apprenticeship provides on-the-job training to support people at the beginning of their careers. As an apprentice, you’ll work full time at one of our sites or support offices, with competitive pay and benefits.
Through this training programme, you’ll earn a recognised qualification, take part in professional development sessions with members of our leadership team, and benefit from tailored mentoring opportunities.
This programme is designed specifically for those with minimal or no prior experience or qualifications. We encourage applications from people across all backgrounds who embody our values of curiosity, inclusivity, connection, passion, and respect.
Soho Apprenticeship is currently accepting applications within food, beverage, and front and back of house operations in the UK.
• In our kitchens, training with our chefs
• Behind the bars, learning about beverage operations
• On the floor, looking after our members while they eat, drink, meet, and relax
• At reception, helping our members check in and make reservations
• Bedroom reservations, learning the ins and outs of running a hotel
• Health Club, working on initiatives to support our members’ wellbeing
We will open further apprenticeship opportunities across our sites and offices in the UK and North America in 2022.