Our entry-level training programme that provides you with the practical skills, training, support and qualifications needed to start your career
Soho Apprenticeship provides on-the-job training to support people with careers in hospitality, communications, retail, digital, people, and finance.
You’ll work full time at one of our sites or support offices with competitive pay and benefits as part of a training programme that’s been designed in collaboration with Soho House’s most experienced leaders.
The programme includes curated professional development sessions from our leaders and select members, as well as access to a variety of additional training and mentoring, with a potential permanent role at the end.
Soho Apprenticeship is designed specifically for those with minimal to no experience or qualifications. We encourage applications from people across all backgrounds who embody our values of curiosity, inclusivity, connection, passion, and respect.
The application process is designed to accept written, video, or audio submissions.
Our current apprenticeship opportunities are as follows:
• Food and drink: commis chefs, chef de parties, waitress, runners, hosts, receptionists, and bedroom attendants
• Communications: supporting the marketing teams across the business
• Digital: in the IT support or content team
• Finance: as an entry-level member of staff in our finance team
• Health Club: key customer service roles
• Membership: on reception and within the member support team
• People: as a junior member of staff in our human resources department
• Retail: supporting at one of our retail sites
• Bedrooms: as a bedroom attendant or a receptionist in our Houses