House Tip: Vision boarding with Francesca Gamble
The Shoreditch House member and founder of communications agency, 29 London, shares her tips for envisioning your future
Watch communications coach and Soho House & Co mentor, Francesca Gamble, help you create a vision board. She suggests the following steps:
1. Wear something comfy and set the mood to get creative, however that looks for you.
2. Give yourself a couple of hours to do it. A glass of wine will always help!
3. Get as many magazines as you can (a minimum of four) and make sure the subject matter varies – fashion, home, garden, film, interiors, travel, etc.
4. Cut out words and images that best reflect your dreams and desires. These can be anything you want in life.
5. Stick them to a sheet of paper, placing them as you wish. Once you’ve finished, put your board somewhere where you can see it every day.