House Tip: Vision boarding with Francesca Gamble
The Shoreditch House member and founder of communications agency, 29 London, shares her tips for envisioning your future
By Olivia Atkins
Watch communications coach and Soho House & Co mentor, Francesca Gamble, help you create a vision board. She suggests the following steps:
1. Wear something comfy and set the mood to get creative, however that looks for you.
2. Give yourself a couple of hours to do it. A glass of wine will always help!
3. Get as many magazines as you can (a minimum of four) and make sure the subject matter varies – fashion, home, garden, film, interiors, travel, etc.
4. Cut out words and images that best reflect your dreams and desires. These can be anything you want in life.
5. Stick them to a sheet of paper, placing them as you wish. Once you’ve finished, put your board somewhere where you can see it every day.