Soho House was founded in London in 1995 as a home from home for people working in creative fields. There are now Houses located in the UK, Berlin, Barcelona, New York, West Hollywood, Miami, Chicago, Toronto and Istanbul.
Unlike other members’ clubs, which often focus on wealth and status, we aim to assemble communities of members that have something in common: namely, a creative soul. The majority of our members work in traditional creative industries, with the film, fashion, advertising, music, art and media sectors heavily represented.
Cities Without Houses Membership is for those creative and like-minded people who live in cities we love but don’t have a Soho House yet. We offer two types of membership: Every House and U27 Every House.
Cities Without Houses member perks include:
- Access to all of Soho House’s Every House clubs around the world
- No registration fee
- Access to free screenings and member events in all our Houses
- Access to local member events in cities where we currently do not have a Soho House
- Members rate off all hotel rooms (20% off)
- Soho Concierge – contacts in each of our Houses who will help you get a table, room and look after you